Orbtronic 18650 2900mAh (Black)
- Battery cell - Made in Japan (Panasonic)
- Protection circuitry - Made by Seiko Japan
- Over-current protection
- Over-discharge protection
- Over-charge protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Short-circuit DOUBLE protection
The cell used can be discharged down to 2.5 volt, in my test I only discharges to 2.8 volt, i.e. I do not measure the full capacity. But then, not all lights will be able to use the full capacity.
Slightly less capacity than a 3100mAh battery and the battery has a slightly lower price.
This battery uses a good cell, this secures many things:
- The batteries does match in capacity, i.e. they can be used in series.
- The battery is very safe.
- The battery has the specified capacity.
All in all a very good battery.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Orbtronic for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries