Orbtronic 18650 3100mAh (Black)
- Protected Panasonic 18650 NCR18650A: 3100mAh 3.6V - 3.6V storage charge
- Cell: Panasonic NCR18650A - 3100mAh
- Typical Capacity: 3100mAh - Discharge:0.2CmA
- Minimum Capacity: 2950mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V - 3.7V - ±0.025V
- Full Charge voltage: 4.2V
- Max. working discharge current: 6.2A - 0șC to +40șC
- Max. discharge current: 8.5A - 0șC to +40șC
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- PCM Over charge Protection: 4.325 ±0.025V
- PCM Over discharge protection: 2.5V ±0.025V
- PCM Over current protection: 11A ± 0.3A
- Storage Temperature: -20șC to +60șC - Less than 1 month
- Storage Temperature: -20șC to +45șC - Less than 3 months
- Weight: 48.5 g - 1.71 oz
- Size: 68.9mm(H) * 18.4mm(D)
- Bottom plate: Copper
- Max charge current: 1C - 3.1A
- Recommended charge current: .3C - 0.9A
The cell used can be discharged down to 2.5 volt, in my test I only discharges to 2.8 volt, i.e. I do not measure the full capacity. But then, not all lights will be able to use the full capacity.
This battery uses a good cell, this secures many things:
- The batteries does match in capacity, i.e. they can be used in series.
- The battery is very safe.
- The battery has the specified capacity.
There is not anything to say about this battery except it is a very good battery.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Orbtronic for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries