PKCELL ICR14500 750mAh (Blue)
- Brand: PKCELL
- Model: 14500 Rechargeable 3.7V Lithium Li-ion Mod Battery
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Storage Voltage: 3.7-3.9V
- Charging Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 3.0V
- Capacity: 750mAh
- Norminal Capacity: 720mAh
- Size: A 14.3*50.0mm
- Weight: 19g
- Protected: NO
- Battery top: Flat top
- Max Constant Charging Current: 750mA(1C)
- Max Constant Discharging Current: 1500mA(2C)
- Material: Lithium Li-ion ICR
- Recharging cycles: At least 500cycles
A new brand of 1400 cells, it is any good?
Discharge curves looks good, the two cells tracks very fine and can easily deliver the rated 1.5A and still maintain rated capacity.
This cell has good capacity and can deliver some current (It is not high current).
It looks like a good cell for current up to about 2A.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries