RediLast 2600mAh (Black)
- 2600mAh Capacity
- Protected against: overcharge, overdischarge, short circuit
- Cell Made in Japan
- 4.20vą0.05 charge voltage
- 2.75v cut off voltage
- 3.7v Nominal voltage
- Charging type: CC/CV
- Max charge current: 1C (2.6A)
- Recommended charge current .5C
- Max discharge current: 5.2A
- Cell Size: ~18.5mm x 68.5mm
This battery has a high voltage at low loads.
The high voltage at low loads can be an advantage in smaller (i.e. 3-4 watt) lights where the battery replaces two CR123 cells.
All in all a very good battery.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries