RediLast 2900mAh (Black)
I bougt this battery ½ year ago, i.e. it has probably slightly reduced capacity due to age.
- 2900mAh Capacity
- Protected against: overcharge, overdischarge, short circuit
- Cell Made in Japan
- 4.20v±0.05 charge voltage
- 2.50v cut off voltage
- 3.6v Nominal voltage
- Charging type: CC/CV
- Max charge current: 1C (2.9A)
- Recommended charge current .3C
- Max discharge current: 5.8A
- Cell Size: ~18.5mm x 68.8mm
The cell used can be discharged down to 2.5 volt, in my test I only discharges to 2.8 volt, i.e. I do not measure the full capacity. But then, not all lights will be able to use the full capacity.
This battery uses a good cell, this secures many things:
- The batteries does match in capacity, i.e. they can be used in series.
- The battery is very safe.
- The battery has the specified capacity (But only when tested at the specified conditions).
All in all a very good battery.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries