Samsung ICR18650-22F 2200mAh (Green)
- Nominal Capacity: 2200mAh
- Charging Voltage: 4.2V ±0.05 V
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Charging Method: CC-CV (constant voltage with limited current)
- Charging Current: Standard charge: 1100mA, Rapid charge : 2200mA
- Charging Time: Standard charge: 3hours, Rapid charge: 2.5hours
- Max. Charge Current: 2200mA
- Max. Discharge Current: 4400mA
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 2.75V
- Cycle life: 300 cycles to 68%
- Cell Weight: 44.5g max
- Cell Dimension: Diameter(max.):18.4mm, Height: 65mm max
- Operating Temperature: Charge : 0 to 45°C, Discharge: -20 to 60°C
- Storage Temperature 1 year: -20~25°C, 3 months : -20~45°C, 1 month : -20~60°C
The datasheet for this cell says 2008, i.e. it is a old design, this can also be seen on the limited capacity and current capabilities.
The discharge curves looks good enough, good tracking between the cell when not overloaded.
Not the most interesting battery today, but the cell is good enough within its limited capabilities and it can easily surpass some cheap brands.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries