Samsung INR18650-25R 2500mAh (Green)
- Nominal discharge capacity: 2,500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Standard charge: CCCV, 1.25A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V, 100mA cut-off
- Rapid charge: CCCV, 4A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V, 100mA cut-off
- Charging time: Standard charge : 180min / 100mA cut-off
- Rapid charge: 60min (at 25°C) / 100mA cut-off
- Max. continuous discharge: 20A(at 25°C), 60% at 250 cycle
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Cell weight: 45.0g max
- Cell dimension: Height : 64.85 ± 0.15mm, Diameter : 18.33 ± 0.07mm
- Operating temperature (surface temperature): Charge : 0 to 50°C (recommended recharge release < 45°C), Discharge: -20 to 75°C (recommended re-discharge release < 60°C)
- Storage temperature (Recovery 90% after storage): 1.5 year -30~25°C, 3 months -30~45°C, 1 month -30~60°C
This is the high capacity, high current cell from Samsung.
There is good trakcing between the two cells and the capacity does only drop slowly with load. The 30A discharge is to high for this battery.
This is one of the good high current, high capacity batteries, it has good performance, but it is not the best of them.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries