Sanyo/Panasonic NCR18650BL 3350mAh (Red)
- Cell Brand: Sanyo/Panasonic
- Cell Model: NCR18650BL
- Cell Size: 18650
- Cell Typical capacity: 3350 mAh
- Cell Minimum capacity: 3250 mAh
- Rated voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5V
- Standard charge: 1.62A to 4.2V
- Continuous discharge current (max): 7A
- Cycle life: 300
- Operating temperature: 10 – 45°C (charge), -20 - 60°C (discharge)
- Storage temperature: -20 - 50°C (1 month), -20 - 40°C (3 months), -20 - 20°C (1 year)
A high capacity cell from Sanyo or is it Panasonic (Panasonic owns Sanyo). The naming match the Panasonic naming (NCR18650B for 3400mAh), but the wrapper is Sanyo style with Sanyo name on it (If you can find it, the letters are small and not very visible).
Discharge curves looks good, they track nicely.
In this test I do overload the cell, it is only rated for 7A.
It looks like a very good cell.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries