Shockli 18500 1100mAh (Cyan)
- Nominal capacity: 1100mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.75V
- Standard charge: 4.2V 500mA
- Maximum charge current: 1000mA
- Continuous discharge current: 15A
- Pulse discharge current: 20A
- Initial impedance max.: 18mOhm
- Cycle life: 500 cycles to 60%
- Operating temperature: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging, -20°C~60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°c -35°c
- Weight: 35g
15mm shorter than 18650 and as usual it cost a lot of the capacity.
There is some capacity difference between the cells, this means they are best used one at a time. They do handle high current.
Capacity is better than rated.
As long as the cells are used one at a time they are acceptable and can deliver a lot of current.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries