Shockli 18650 2400mAh (Cyan)
- Nominal capacity: 2400mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.75V
- Standard charge: 4.2V 500mA
- Maximum charge current: 2000mA
- Continuous discharge current: 30A
- Pulse discharge current: 35A
- Initial impedance max.: 20mOhm
- Cycle life: 500cycle to 60%
- Operating temperature: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging, -20°C~60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°c -35°c
- Weight: 45g
This is a new brand of batteries, this test is a high current 18650 cell with fairly high capacity.
The matching between the cells is not perfect and they cannot deliver 30A. They do hold their capacity, even at 20A load.
These cells are acceptable, but they do not live up to the 30A rating, they work better at 10A to 15A.
Notes and links
The battery was supplied by shockli.com for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries