Shockli IMR26650 5200mAh (Black)
- Nominal Capacity: 5200mah (1A Discharge)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge Cut-off voltage: 2.6 V
- Standard Charge: 1.0 A / 4.2V±0.05V (Recommend 1.0A-2.0A)
- Maximum charge current: 4A
- Continuous Discharge Current: 30A
- MAX Discharge Current: 60A
- Initial Impedance: <=20 mOhm
- Cycle Life: 500 cycles to 60%
- Size(mm): 26.2±0.2mm(Diameter) x 66.6±0.5 mm(Length)
- Weight(g): 95±2g
- Operating environment: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging, -20°C~60°C
- Storage environment: Temp(-20°c -35°c) / Humidity (65±20%)
This is a high capacity and high current 26650 cell.
The discharge curves tracks fine and the cell has nearly constant capacity up to 15A. At 20A one of the cells got too hot and I stopped the test.
The cells gets very hot at 20A.
At 30A they discharge before I measure the heat, but they get even hotter.
This battery has good capacity and can deliver a fairly high current, but the 30A/60A is too optimistic.
Notes and links
The battery was supplied by shockli.com for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries