Sibeile IMR14500 700mAh (Black)
- Type: Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Model: SIBEILE-14500
- Nominal voltage: 3.7 V
- Nominal capacity: 700mAh
- Charging method: charge with constant current 1C to 4.2V, then charge with constant voltage 4.2V till charge current is less than 0.01C
- Operating environment: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C ; 65±20%RH
- Operating environment: Discharging, -20°C~60°C ; 65±20%RH
- Storage environment: -20°C~45°C, 65±20%RH
- Storage for a long time(>3 months): <35°C, 65±20%RH, 3.7~3.9V
- Cell Weight (Approx): 23 g
- Cell Dimension (Max): 14*50mm
This is AA sized LiIon batteries.
The batteries can deliver up to about 1A, before getting into problems.
These are acceptable batteries, but do not look like IMR cells.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Sibeile for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries