Sibeile IMR18650 1600mAh ft (Black) 2014
- Typical Capacity: 1530mAh @ 0.2C Discharge
- Minimum capacity: 1600mAh @ 0.2C Discharge (0.2C??)
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Standard Charge: CC/CV,0.2CA, 4.20V
- Standard Discharge: CC,0.2CA, 3.00V
- End-of-charge Voltage: 4.20V±0.05V
- End-of-charge Current: 0.01CA
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 3.00 V
- Charging Time: 8.0hours standard charge
- Quick Charge Current: 1500mA 1.0C
- Quick Discharge Current: 15000mA 10.0C
- Max Discharge Current: 30000mA 20.0C
- Initial Impedance: Max:18mOhm
- Weight: Approx(?)?39.5±2g
- Operating temperature: Charging 0°C~45°C, Discharging -20°C~60°C
- Storage temperature: -5°C~35°C
- Storage Humidity: <75% RH
This is a high current battery and as usual for this type of battery the capacity is at the low end.
There is good match between the two cells and they has constant capacity up to about 20A, this is good. The max rating of 30A is probably only for pulse load.
This battery is designed for high current and has a good performance up to 20A, below 10A there are batteries with more capacity.
I will rate it as acceptable.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries