Sibeile IMR18650 2600mAh (Black)
- Sizes: Length: 65.99 mm Diamter: 18.13 mm, weight: 30g
- Voltage: 3.7v
- Full Charge voltage: 4.2V
- discharge cut-off voltage: 3.0V
- capacity: 2600mAh
- internal resistance: 80mOhm
- max charge current: 1C
- max discharge current: 3C
- Top: flat
- Dishcarge temperature range:-10°C—60°C
- carge temperature range: 0°C—40°C
- storage temperature range: 1 year:-20°C—25°C, 3 months:-20°C—45°C, 1 month:-20°C—60°C
After shipping the samples to me, some print was added to the box.
Very good match between the two cells, capacity does also match with specification.
These cells has good performance for 2600mAh cells, with nearly constant capacity, but I doubt the IMR rating.
As usual with good unspecified cells, the rating can only be acceptable.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Sibeile for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries