Sony US18650VTC5 2600mAh (Green) GB
- Nominal Capacity (0.2C discharge): 2600mAh 9.36Wh (2.0V cut-off)
- Rated Capacity (0.2C discharge): 2500mAh 9.00Wh (2.0V cut-off)
- Capacity at 1C: 2563mAh 9.23Wh (2.5V cut-off)
- Capacity at 10A: 2577mAh 8.80Wh (2.5V cut-off)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Internal Impedance: 13.0mOhm Typ. measured by AC1kHz
- Cycle Performance: 70% Min. of Initial capacity at 300 cycles 10A discharge, 2.5 volt cut-off
- Size (with plastic tube): Diameter 18.35mm max, Length 65.20mm max
- Standard Charge Current : 2.5A
- Standard Charge Time : 2.5h
- Weight: 44.3g Average
This is a very high current cell.
Very impressive tracking between the cells, it is difficult to see that there is curves for two cells. The cell do also handle up to 20A very nicely.
The cell gets very hot at 30A
This is a very good high current battery, it has fairly high capacity and can deliver a lot of current.
Notes and links
The battery was supplied by Gearbest for review.
I have tested the VTC5 before, but that was on my old rig, this time it is on the 4 terminal rig and with temperature curve.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries