Tecxus Alkaline Maximum AA
- Nominal Voltage (V): 1.5
- Typical Capacity (mAh): 2700
- System: Electrolyte-zinc-manganese dioxide (mercury & cadmium free)
- Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to +54
- Storage Temperature (°C): -20 to +35
- Dimensions (mm): Height (mm): 49.2-50.5, Diameter Ø (mm): 13.5-14.5
- Storing temperature (°C): 20±2
- Storing Humidity (%): 60±5
Primary AA batteries from Tecxus, I got one partly defective cell.
The 0.2A trace is much lower than it is supposed to be, but the capacity is probably not that much off when measuring to 0.7V (For a normal working cell the trace would be somewhere between the 0.1A and 0.5A trace all the way).
Except for the bad cell (It can happen from any brand), the performance looks fairly average.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium