Tenergy 18650 2600mAh (Silver)
- Capacity: Nominal 2600 mAh - Minimum 2500 mAh
- Dimensions: 69.5mm (H) x 19mm (D)
- Weight: 50 g
- Nominal Voltage: Average 3.7V
- Discharge Voltage: 3.0V
- Cycle Life: Over 500 cycles
- Cycle Performance: 90% of initial capacity at 400 cycles
With todays standard this cell is fairly low capacity for a 18650 cell, but that is what Tenergy sells.
The discharge curve looks very good, the tracking is nearly perfect and capacity is nearly constant at any load.
It looks like the over current protection trips at the end of the 5A trace and at the same time for both cells.
I bought these cells on ebay and was curious what I would get. This looks like very good protection 2600mAh cells.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries