Tensai AA TR-6 2000mAh (White)
- Model: TR-6 (single cell) / 4TR-6 (4 pcs blister pack)
- Manufacturer: TENSAI
- Size: AA, LR6
- Chemistry: NiMH (Nickel Metal hydride)
- Nominal Voltage: 1.2V
- Capacity: Minimum: 2000mAh, Typical: 2050mAh, When discharged at 0.2C to 1.0V at 20°C
- Fast Charge: up to 1000mA
- Service Life: >500 cycles
- 90% charge after 6 months, 80% charge after 12 months.
- Internal Resistance: <55mOhm (upon fully charged)
- Diameter (mm): 14.5
- Height (mm): 50.5
- Weight: 28g
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+1,9°C, 2A:+5,0°C, 3A:+8,0°C, 5A:+14,3°C, 7A:+19,4°C
These cells are LSD (Low self discharge, i.e. they can stay charged for a long time.
The cells can handle a lot of current, but there is small differences between the cells.
Being a NiMH cell the capacity differences between the two tested cells is only a minor problem.
The cell has more than rated capacity and good performance.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by ENERDan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts