Tensai D TR-D10000 10000mAh (Green)
- Manufacturer: TENSAI
- Size: D , LR20
- Chemistry: NiMH (Nickel Metal hydride)
- Nominal Voltage: 1.2V
- Capacity: Minimum: 9000mA, Typical: 10000mA, When discharged at 0.2C to 1.0V at 20°C
- Fast Charge: up to 4500mAh
- Service Life: >500 cycles
- Internal Resistance: <20mOhm (upon fully charged)
- Diameter (mm): 33.0
- Height (mm): 61.5
- Weight: 163g
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+0,0°C, 2A:+0,0°C, 3A:+0,7°C, 5A:+2,2°C, 7A:+5,6°C, 10A:+9,6°C
This is nice discharge curves.
Being the first NiMH D cell I test, I cannot say much about it, compared to other D cell.
But I do like the 10Ah capacity.
Notes and links
Note: I have updated this review, because I had some faulty 15A & 20A curves, my current equipment cannot handle 20A below 1.2 volt.
The batteries was supplied by ENERDan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts