TrustFire IMR14500 700mAh (Red-gold)
- Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated): 700 mAh
- Battery Chemistry: Li-Ion
- Battery Feature: Rechargeable
- Battery Form Factor: 14500
- Battery Maximum Voltage: 4.2 V
- Battery Minimum Voltage: 2.85 V
- Battery Rated Voltage: 3.7 V
This is high current rated 14500 LiIon cells. Can TrustFire be trusted?
The two batteries in the pack has different capacity, but both handle up to 7A fairly well.
Very small capacity differences are usual acceptable, but here the difference more than 10%, not very impressive.
If both cells had performed as the best cell I would have called it good high current performance, but with this difference the final result is rather bad.
Notes and links
Unprotected cells with different capacity may exploded if used in series.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries