TrustFire IMR16340 700mAh (Red)
- Battery Capacity (FastTech Tested): 600 mAh
- Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated): 700 mAh
- Battery Chemistry: Li-Ion
- Battery Feature: Rechargeable
- Battery Form Factor: 16340
- Battery Maximum Voltage: 4.20 ± 0.05 V
- Battery Rated Voltage: 3.7 V
- Electrolyte: LiPF6
- Battery core: LiNiCOMnO2-C
TrustFire is not the best brand around, how well do these high current cells work?
The curves do not match, but are in the same range, current handling looks acceptable for IMR cells (They are not that different from other brands).
The high current performance for this cell is about average, the cell matching is worse than average.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries