Vapcell INR18650 2400mAh (Purple)
- Model: INR18650
- Size: 18.3*64.8mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Typical Capacity: 2400mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2300mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:46g
- Internal resistance: Max:10mOhm
- Standard Charge: 1000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 3.5hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 30000mA
- Operating Temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging: -20°C~70°C
- Storage: Temperature -5°C~35°C, Humidity <75%RH
- Standard environmental condition: Temperature: 23±5°C
- Humidity: 45-75%RH
This is a high current cell with not that much capacity.
The two cells tracks nicely and they can deliver 30A.
I had to skip the temperature curves, I forgot to replace the battery (It last about a year).
The battery is a bit low in capacity, but it can deliver a lot of current.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries