Vapcell INR18650 2600mAh (Yellow)
- Model: INR18650
- Size: 18.3*65.2mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Typical Capacity: 2600mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2500mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:48g
- Internal resistance: Max:14mOhm
- Standard Charge: 1500mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 2.5hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 3000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20000mA
- Operating Temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging: -20°C~70°C
- Storage: Temperature -5°C~35°C, Humidity <75%RH
- Standard environmental condition: Temperature: 23±5°C
- Humidity: 45-75%RH
This is fairly high current batteries with acceptable capacity.
There is a small capacity difference between the two batteries, they do not like very high current discharge (30A)
Something went wrong with the A cell for this test, it was fully charged, but the discharge was skipped.
I wonder about the temperature difference, maybe I forgot to place the sensor on the B cell, but it must have been close.
The batteries handles 15A fine, but 20A is at the limit. Performance is as expected from a high current battery.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries