Vapcell INR20650 3000mAh (Pink)
- Model: NCR20650
- Size: 20.3*65.2mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.00V
- Typical Capacity: 3000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2900mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:59g
- Internal resistance: Max:10mOhm
- Standard Charge: 1500mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 4hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 30000mA
- Operating Temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging: -20°C~70°C
- Storage: Temperature -5°C~35°C, Humidity <75%RH
- Standard environmental condition: Temperature: 23±5°C
- Humidity: 45-75%RH
This cell is slight thicker (2mm) than 18650 cells, with about the same capacity. This means it must be a high current cell.
I had a glitch on my test station and the 0.5A value is only for one cell, not average for both.
The capacity is a it on the low side for a 3000mAh cell and the two cells do not track, but the high current handling is in top, it do the 30A discharge without much capacity loss.
It do get fairly hot at 30A and I had to stop one of the discharges.
The battery can deliver a lot of current, but the capacity is on the low side.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries