Vapcell NCR20700 3200mAh (Gold)
- Model: NCR20700
- Size: 20.0*70.2mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Typical Capacity: 3200mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 3100mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:60g
- Internal resistance: Max:10mOhm
- Standard Charge: 2000mA,CCCV 50mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 3hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 30000mA
- Operating Temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging: -20°C~70°C
- Storage: Temperature -5°C~35°C, Humidity <75%RH
- Standard environmental condition: Temperature: 23±5°C
- Humidity: 45-75%RH
A high current cell of the new 20700 size.
The discharge curve is very good, it tracks nearly perfectly and the capacity do not drop much with loads up to 30A
A 30°C temperature raise at 15A, this is easy for the cell.
At 30A it gets fairly hot, but not too hot. 30A looks like a good rating for this cell.
This battery do not have more capacity than 18650, but it handles high current better that the best 18650.
I will call this a very good cell.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries