Vapcell NCR21700 4800mAh (Purple)
- Model: vapcell INR21700
- Size: 21.0*70.0mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.50v
- Typical Capacity: 4800mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 4700mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:69g
- Internal resistance: Max:14mOhm
- Standard Charge: 1500mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 5 hours (standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20000mA
- Operating Temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging: -20°C ~ 75°C, Storage Temperature: -5°C ~ 35°C
- Storage Humidity: <75%RH
- Appearance: Without scratch, distorion, contamination and leakage
- Standard environmental condition: Temperature: 23±5°C, Humidity: 45-75%RH, Atmospheric Pressure: 86-106KPA
A very high capacity cell in the new 21700 format.
The discharge curves tracks nicely and the battery has lots of capacity, but it is not a high current cell.
At 15A I have to stop the discharge early due to temperature
At 30A it gets hot fairly fast.
This battery has very good capacity, but is best used at 10A or lower for continuous usage.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries