Windyfire IMR18500 1100mAh (Red) 2015
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Nominal Capacity: 1130mah(0.2 C Discharge)
- Mininum Capacity: 1100mah(0.2 C Discharge)
- Discharge Cut-off voltage: 3 V
- Standard Charge : 0.4 A /4.2V
- Maximum charge current: 1.5A
- Quick Discharge Current: 15A
- Max Discharge Current: 20A
- Initial Impedance : Max:20mOhm
- Cycle Life: 310times: discharging capacity>85%, 510times: discharging capacity>60%
- Charging Time: Standard charge: 5-7hours, Rapid charge: 2-3hours
- Operating environment: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C ; 65±20%RH, Discharging, -20°C~60°C ; 65±20%RH
- Storage environment: Temp(-20°c -35°c) / Relative humidity (45-75%)
- Size(mm): 18mm(Diameter) x 50mm(Length)
- Positive Shape: Flat top
- Weight(g): 32±2g
As usual this cell size has fairly low capacity, but in has more than rated capacity!
This cell looks good, the two cells tracks fairly well and capacity does not change much with load, my 10A test was no problem for the cell.
This cell has good high current performance, capacity is as expected for an IMR cell.
This cell gets an acceptable rating.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Windyfire for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries