YLE ICR17500 1100mAh (Orange)
- Typical capacity: 1100mAh
- Minimum capacity: 1050mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Internal impedance: <80mOhm
- Energy: 4.07Wh
- Charge method: Constant current with limited voltage
- Standard charge: 4.20V, 220mA, 33mA cut-off
- Quick charge: 4.20V, 770mA, 11mA cut-off
- Charging voltage: Max 4.25V
- Standard discharge: 220mA (0.2C) 3.0V cut-off
- Continuous discharge: 1100mA (1C)
- Max. pulse discharge: 3300mA (3C) <2sec
- Battery weight: 34g or less.
- Battery dimension: Height: 48.9 +/-0,2mm Diameter 16.6 +0.3mm/-0.1mm
This is a 17500 cell, i.e. it is both thinner and shorter than a 18650 cell
I did test this battery with a much higher current than it is rated for. Below or at rated current it does very good, it does also work very fine at 2A and 3A current (But expect shorter lifetime).
The battery does easily handle the speficed current and more, i.e. performance is good.
A usual this type of battery gets an acceptable rating.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by ENERDan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries