nicjoy 14500 850mAh (Green-brown)
- Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated): 750 mAh
- Battery Chemistry: ICR - LiCoO2
- Battery Feature: Rechargeable
- Battery Form Factor: ICR 14500
- Battery Rated Voltage: 3.7 V
This is a fairly cheap 14500 LiIon cell.
Discharge curves looks nice up to 2A with fairly good tracking. 3A is not nearly as good. They do also match the rated capacity.
These batteries looks good at lower current, i.e. 2A and below, but they are not for high current.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries