GP 17R9H 9V 9.6V 170mAh (Black)
- Nominal capacity: 170mAh
- Minimum capacity: 170mAh
- Nominal voltage: 9.6V
- Charging conditions: 17mA for 16 hours at 20°C
- Fast charge: 85mA to 170mAh with -dv/dt termination
- Service life: >500 cycles
- Weight: 36.0g
- Max. charging voltage: 12.0V at 17mA
- Ambient temperature: Standard charge: 0°C ~ 45°C, fast charging 10°C ~ 45°C, Discharge -20°C ~ 50°C, Storage -20°C ~ 35°C
This is a 8 cell NiMH battery.
At low load the battery has the specified capacity and it looses some capacity with increasing load, but nothing like a Alkaline battery.
The battery is rated 9.6V and will have higher voltage than a 9V Alkaline.
The extra cell in the battery means each cell is slightly smaller, i.e. the battery has lower capacity. Instead it has higher voltage.
The battery looks good.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other 9V batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium/other