4Greer 18650 3100mAh (Black)
- 4GREER 18650 Protected High Top Li-ion rechargeable Battery.
- Capacity: 3100 mAh
- Max Discharge 6.3A
- Built in protection circuit and rib sensor for added protection.
- Highest grade Li-ion and materials allowing high performance in extreme weather conditions.
- Cold weather tested in the Canadian Arctic.
- Hot weather tested in Thailand.
- Weight: 48 Grams
The cell used can be discharged down to 2.5 volt, in my test I only discharges to 2.8 volt, i.e. I do not measure the full capacity. But then, not all lights will be able to use the full capacity.
The packing is not very interesting, because the manufacturer does not have retail sale.
This battery uses a good cell, this secures many things:
- The batteries does match in capacity, i.e. they can be used in series.
- The battery is very safe.
- The battery has the specified capacity.
The PCB current limit is placed about 30% above the cell specification, this is a good value.
All in all a very good battery.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by 4Greer for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries