A123 ANR26650M1A 2300mAh (Green)
- Nominal capacity: 2.3Ah
- Nominal voltage: 3.3V
- Internal resistance: 10mOhm (10A DC 1s)
- Recommended standard charge method: 3A to 3.6V CC/CV
- Recommended fast charge current: 10A to 3.6V CC/CV
- Maximum continuous discharge: 70A
- Maximum pulse discharge: 120A (10sec)
- Cycle life: Over 1000 cycles at 10C discharge
- Recommended pulse charge/discharge cutoff: 3.7V to 1.6V
- Operating temperature range: -30°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature range: -50°C ~ 60°C
A old very high current LiFePO4 cell (Datasheet is from 2010).
Watch out for polarity!
Output voltage depends on load, it looks like I got a good cell and a bad cell (Probably due to storage).
A very impressive high current cell (At least one of them). Modern LiFePO4 cells has gotten better, but not that much.
Notes and links
Vapcell told me that I was missing some cells in my comparator and they would be happy to supply them.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries