AW 18650 2600mAh (Black)
- Three triangulated raised dots ensure solid cell to cell connection when used in series.
- PCB protection against overcharge/ over discharge / short circuit.
- Safety vent with thermal cut off protection.
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Capacity: 2600mAH ( rated at 0.2C discharge 4.2V - 2.8V @ 25° )
- Operating Temp.: Charge 0 to 45° / Discharge -20 to 60 °
- Max. Charge Rate: 2.6A ( ambient temp. 25 ° )
- Max. Discharge Rate : 5.2A ( ambient temp. 25 ° )
- Dimensions: 18.52 X 68.16mm ( +/- 0.3mm )
As usual 2600mAh batteries are more like 2400mAh.
This battery has a flat top, but has some bumps on the bottom, to secure connection when used in series.
This battery has a high voltage at low loads.
The protection is a bit high.
The high voltage can be an advantage in smaller (i.e. 3-4 watt) lights where the battery replaces two CR123 cells.
It is a very good battery.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries