AWT IMR18650 2600mAh (Yellow)
- Nominal Voltage : 3.70V
- Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Charging Metod : CC/CV 4.20V
- Discharge Voltage: 2.50V (Average Cut Off)
- Charging Current CC: 1300mA
- Rapid Charging Current: 4000mA
- Continuous Discharge Current: 20A
- Max. Short Peak Discharge CC: 40A
This is high current cells with good capacity.
The cell has very good performance up to 20A and can handle 30A pulses, the two cells also tracks fine.
One of the impressive high current cells, the current printed on the cell is optimistic, but it maybe possible in pulses.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries