AWT IMR26650 5200mAh (Red) 2015
- Model: 26650
- Material: Lithium cobalt oxide
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Charge limited voltage: 4.2V
- Rated capacity: 5200mAh
- Max Discharge Current: 100A
- Continue Discharge Current: 75A
- Cycle life: Over 1000 cycles
- Standard charge time: 3-5hrs
- Fast charge time: 2-5hrs
- Charge temperature: 0°C~+40°C
- Discharge time: -20°C~+60°C
A high capacity and high current 26650 cell from AWT. The current speifications from AWT's website do not look anywhere near correct.
The two cells are the same at handling loads, but there is a capacity difference, i.e. do not use them in series. They are also significantly below rated capacity.
Significant difference between the cells and both below rated capacity, not the cells I would go for.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by AWT for a review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries