Ampsplus 14500 1000mAh (Black) 2020
- Battery Size: Ø14.05mm x 49.90mm
- Nominal Voltage: 3.70V
- Nominal Capacity: 1000mAh
- Min Rated Capacity: 950mAh
- Chemistry: Li-Ion
- Charging Method: CC/CV 4.20V ±0.05V
- Discharge Voltage: 2.75V (Average Cut Off)
- Standard Charging Current CC: 500mA
- Continuous Discharge Current: 1000mA
- Max. Discharge Current: 3A
- Weight: 20 gr. max
- Colour: Black , Silver
- Protection Circuit Board / PCB: No / Unprotected
- Version: Button / Nipple Top
- Type: Rechargeable , NMC
This is a high capacity LiIon 14500/AA sized cell from Ampsplus.
The two cells match nicely. The cell is rated for 1A, they handle that easily and can also handle 3A.
This looks like a good high capacity 14500 cell, it handles the rated 1A current very easily and it do not fall flat if more current is drawn.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Ampsplus for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to other LiIon batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries