Ampsplus 18350 NMC 1150mAh (Black) 2020
- Battery Size: 18.30mm x 35.00mm
- Nominal Voltage: 3.70V
- Nominal Capacity: 1200mAh
- Min rated Capacity: 1150mAh
- Charging Method: CC/CV 4.20V
- Discharge Voltage: 2.00V (Average Cut Off)
- Charging Current CC: 500mA
- Rapid Charging Current: 1000mA max.
- Continuous Discharge Current: 10A
- Max. Short Discharge Current: 15A
- Weight: 25 gr . max
- Colour: Black , Red , Silver
- Version: Flat Top
- Protection Circuit Board / PCB: No / Unprotected
- Type: Rechargeable , NMC , IMR , INR , High Drain
A high current and high capacity 18350 battery from Ampsplus.
The two cell match nicely and can deliver about 10A before they have problems.
This cell is from the fairly new generation of 18350 cells that can deliver a lot of current and have lot of capacity (for the size).
It is is good battery.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Ampsplus for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to other LiIon batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries