Ampsplus 18650 3000mAh (Black) 2020
- Battery Size: 18.75mm x 68.80mm
- Nominal Voltage: 3.70V
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Rated Capacity: 2950mAh
- Charging Method: CC/CV 4.20V ±0.05V
- Discharge Voltage: 2.50V (Average Cut Off)
- Operating Temperature: -20 ° to 60 °C
- Standard Charging Current CC: 1000mA
- Rapid Charging Current: 3A
- Continuous Discharge Current: 15A
- Protection Circuit Cut-Off: 15A
- Max. Discharge without 80°C Temp. Cut-Off: 30A
- Weight: 49gr. ± 0.5gr
- Colour: Black, Silver , Purple
- Protection Circuit Board / PCB: Yes, Protected
- Gold Plated PCB
- Version : Button Top
This is a protected high current battery, this limits the high current aspect of the batteries significant.
The two cells match nicely and handle current up to about 10A where the protection kicks in.
The battery may deliver 15A peak current, but as usual with protection the trip limit varies with time the current is on.
It is a good battery, but with the protection the maximum continuous current is about 10A. The protection do also provide over discharge and charge protection (They always do).
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Ampsplus for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries