Ampsplus INR18650 3000mAh (Black)
- Size: 18.33±0.07mm x 64.85±0.15mm
- Nominal Voltage: 3.60V
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh / 0.2C discharge
- Charge Metod 100mA cut-off: CC-CV (4.2±0.05V)
- Standard charge time: 0.5C / 180min.
- Discharge Voltage: 2.50V (Average Cut Off)
- Charging Current CC: 1500mA
- Rapid Charging Current: 4000mA
- Continuous Discharge Current: 15A Max
- MVA: 20A
- Battery Rate: 5C
- Weight: 48.0 gr.max
- Colour: Black , Red , SIlver
- Protection: No
This is a high current battery with good capacity.
The two cells tracks nicely and the capacity loss is not very large up to 20A.
At 20A the cell get rather hot.
And at 30A I had to stop the discharge due to temperature.
This is a good battery and the rewrap has not changed that.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Ecoluxshop for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries