Ansmann AAA 1100mAh (Silver-blue)
- Nominal capacity: 1100mAh
- Minimum capacity: 1050mAh
- Maximum continuous current: 3000mA
- Standard charge: 110mA
- Quick charge: 330mA
- Fast charge: 1100mA
- Recommended charge termination: 0..5mV, 0.8..1°C/min, 45-50°C
- Trickle charge current: 10..50mA
- Continuous overcharge: <100mA 1year: no conspicuous deformation and no leakage
- Self discharge: >60% remaining after 28days at 20°C
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+0,1°C, 2A:+0,1°C, 3A:+0,1°C, 5A:+0,1°C
This is high capacity cells from Germany
The two cells match fairly well.
Internal resistance measured by pulsing 0.5A on/off.
These cells are some of the highest capacity AAA cells, but because these cells are not low self discharge they are best used for equipment that uses some power and is used frequently.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium