Ansmann AAA 800mAh 5035042 (Silver)
- Nominal voltage: 1.2V
- Maximum charge voltage: 1.5V
- Nominal capacity: 800mAh
- Maximum continuous discharge: 2400mA
- Fast charge: 800mA
- Recommended charge termination: -DV/DT: 0..5mV, Temp rise: 0.8..1°C/minute
- Internal impedance: <40mOhm @ 1kHz
- Low self discharge: >80% after 12 months.
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+2,3°C, 2A:+5,7°C, 3A:+8,6°C, 5A:+12,8°C
Ansmann have two 800mA AAA cells, one is marked for phone usage, this is the other.
The two cells I tested do not match perfectly.
It is fairly good NiMH batteries.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium