Ansmann AAA Phone 800mAh 5035332 (Silver)
- Nominal voltage: 1.2V
- Maximum charge voltage: 1.5V
- Nominal capacity: 800mAh
- Maximum continuous discharge: 2400mA
- Fast charge: 800mA
- Recommended charge termination: -DV/DT: 0..5mV, Temp rise: 0.8..1°C/minute
- Internal impedance: <60mOhm @ 1kHz
- Low self discharge: >80% after 12 months.
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+2,6°C, 2A:+6,4°C, 3A:+9,3°C, 5A:+13,6°C
Ansmann have two 800mA AAA cells, this one is marked for phone usage, I will publish a test of the other one later. It will be interesting to see if they are the same.
The discharge curves are fairly standard for good AAA NiMH cells
It is good performing NiMH batteries.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium