Ansmann D 8500mAh 5035362 (Silver)
- Nominal voltage: 1.2V
- Maximum charge voltage: 1.5V
- Nominal capacity: 8500mAh at 0.2C
- Minimum capacity: 8000mAh at 0.2C, 7500mAh at 1C
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 8000mA
- Standard charge: 850mA
- Quick charge: 2300mAh
- Fast charge: 4250mA
- Internal resistance: <18mOhm at 1kHz
- Cycle life: >500 cycles.
- Self discharge: 85% after 6 months at <20°C, 80% after 12 months at <20°C
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+0,0°C, 2A:+0,5°C, 3A:+1,5°C, 5A:+4,2°C, 7A:+6,8°C, 10A:+11,1°C, 15A:+16,0°C
This is the second highest capacity in D cells from Ansmann, these are rated as low self discharge both on the pack and the data sheet.
The two cell nearly matches and at low drain they have more than rated capacity.
This looks like good NiMH D cell with decent capacity.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium
Compare to other C/D batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium