Apexium INR18650 2600mAh (Yellow)
- Typical capacity: 2600mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2500mAh
- Rated discharge capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Shipping voltage: >=3.4V
- End of charge voltage: 4.2V +/-0.05V
- End of discharge voltage: 2.5V
- Rated charge current: 2.6A with 0.1A cut-off
- Rated discharge current: 0.52A
- Maximum discharge current: 25A (35A with 80°C cut-off).
- Cycle life: 500 cycles to 80% with 10A discharge
- Cycle life: >=1500mAh after 250 cycles at 25A discharge and 0.52A charge.
- Operating temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 60°C (recommend <50°C), Discharging: -40°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: 1 month: 0°C ~ 60°C, 3 months: 0°C ~ 45°C, 1.5 year: 0°C ~ 23°C
This is a high current cell with moderate capacity.
The cells are tracking very nicely even at 30A
These cell are very good at high current, they easily do 20A and can handle more.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Apexium for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries