Apexium INR20700 3000mAh (Blue)
- Typical capacity: 3000mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2800mAh
- Rated discharge capacity: 2800mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Shipping voltage: >=3.45V
- End of charge voltage: 4.2V +/-0.05V
- End of discharge voltage: 2.5V
- Maximum charge current: 3.0A with 0.05A cut-off
- Rated discharge current: 0.56A
- Maximum discharge current: 30A (35A with 80°C cut-off).
- Cycle life: 500 cycles to 80% with 30A discharge
- Cycle life: >=1500mAh after 250 cycles at 25A discharge and 0.52A charge.
- Operating temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 60°C (recommend <50°C), Discharging: -40°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: 1 month: 0°C ~ 60°C, 3 months: 0°C ~ 45°C, 1.5 year: 23°C
This is a high current cell and I got it before the wrapper was ready.
These two cells are fairly good matched, at 30A they are a bit strained
These cells are at the low end of capacity for 20700 cells, but instead they have a fairly good high current performance.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Apexium for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries