Aucooma IMR18650 2500mAh (Orange-green)
- Capacity Std. charge / discharge: 2500mAh
- Nominal Voltage average of Std. Discharge: 3.70V
- Standard Charge: Constant current: 1250mA, Constant voltage: 4.20V, End current(Cut off): 50mA
- Fast Charge: Constant current: 4000mA, Constant voltage: 4.20V, End current(Cut off): 100mA
- Max. Charge Voltage: 4.20V
- Max. Charge Current: 4000mA
- Standard Discharge: Constant current: 500mA, End voltage(Cut off): 2.5V
- Fast Discharge: Constant current: 10000mA, 20000mA, End voltage(Cut off): 2.5V
- Max. Discharge Current: Continuous discharge: 35000mA
- Weight Approx.: Max. 48.0G
- Operating Temperature: Charge: 0 ~ 50°C, Discharge: -20~ 75°C
- Storage Temperature: 1 month: -20 ~ 60°C, 3 months: -20 ~45°C, 1 year: -20 ~ 20°C
- Dimension: (D)18.3 + 0.2/-0.3 mm, (H) 66.0 ± 0.2 m
High current cells with moderate capacity.
Discharge curve tracks very nicely and keeps nearly constant capacity up to 20A.
The vertical line at the end of the curve is because I have stopped the discharge, but is still recording, i.e. it shows maximum temperature (gray line) and how much voltage the cell recovered (Red line).
The cell gets warm at 20A discharge, maximum temperature is just below 80°C
At 30A the temperature goes slight above 90°C.
This cell is one of the very good high current cells with decent capacity.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Aucooma for a review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries