BTY AA 2500mAh (Silver-blue)
- Size: AA
- Nominal Capacity: 2500mAh
- Model Number: RB1001
- Type: Rechargeable battery
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Chemistry: Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride)
- Rechargeable Times: up to 1000 times
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+1,5°C, 2A:+0,7°C, 3A:+0,2°C, 5A:+0,0°C, 7A:+0,0°C, 10A:+0,0°C
NiMH with a high capacity and very low weight, this is too good to be true.
About 1/20 of rated capacity.
These batteries are a waste of money, maybe something can be recycled from them, but most likely they belong in a landfill.
Rating is bad.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium