E-Stream ES18650-26EP 2600mAh (Black)
- Nominal capacity: 2600mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.65V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.75V
- Maximum charge voltage: 4.2V
- Standard charge current: 1.25A
- Standard charge cut-off current: 125mA
- Maximum continuous charge current: 5A
- Maximum continuous charge cut-off current: 250mA
- Standard discharge current: 2.5A
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 15A
- Maximum pulse discharge current: 30A
- Weight: 47g +/-2
- Cycle life: 1000 cycles to 80%, 2000 cycles to 70% at standard charge/discharge
- Cycle life: 500 cycles to 80% at 1C charge/3C discharge, 200 cycles to 80% at 1C charge/6C discharge,
A fairly low capacity battery that can deliver current (Note: Marking on battery is considerable lower than datasheet).
The two batteries tracks nicely and there is only a small drop in capacity at higher current.
This is not the battery to get for top capacity, but it handles higher current nicely.
It is interesting to see the cycle specifications for difference currents, high current draw is hard on the battery and the lifetime is very long at low current and slow charging.
I will rate it is a good battery.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by E-Stream for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries