E-Stream ES18650-26EP 2600mAh (Pink) 2021
- Nominal voltage: 3.65V
- Energy: 9.49 Wh
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.75V
- Maximum charge voltage: 4.2V
- Internal Impedance ACIR: 25mOhm
- Standard charge current: 1.3 (0.5C)
- Standard charge cut-off current: 130mA (0.05C)
- Maximum continuous charge current: 2.6A (1C)
- Maximum pulse charge (< 2s) current: 5.2A (2C)
- Standard discharge current: 2.6A (1C)
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 15A (5.7C)
- Maximum pulse (< 1s) discharge current: 20A (7.7C)
- Cut-off temperature limit discharge: 60°C
- Cycle life (80% of initial capacity): 1000 cycles (standard charge/discharge)
This is a 18650 cell with moderate capacity and moderate current capabilities.
The two cells tracks nicely and can easily deliver the rated 15A. My 30A test looks a bit strange and one of the cells got damaged during it.
The cells looks fine, they are not high capacity or high current, but they have a rather high cycle count (can handle many charges/discharges).
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by E-Stream for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries