Ebat 18650 2500mAh E7-18P25 (Black) 2018
- Typical capacity: 2500mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2450mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.70V
- AC impedance: <20mOhm
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Charge voltage: 4.20V
- Maximum charge voltage: 4.25V
- Standard charge current: 1250mA with 50mA cut-off
- Maximum charge current: 4000mA with 100mA cut-off
- Maximum discharge current: 20A with 2.5V cut-off
- Cycle life: 500 cycles to 80% with 1250mA charge/discharge to 3.0V.
This is a high current 18650 cell.
The discharge curves matches fine. The battery can handle up to 10A, but gets too hot at 30A
The battery looks like good quality, it gets warm at high current, but can handle up to 20A.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Ebat for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries